Boy, it’s been a while since I’ve been here. It’s also been a while since I’ve done any serious scrapbooking.
I have declared May 2nd as The Day Carol Anne Got Her Scrap Back. To celebrate today, I am:
- Closing out the last pieces of my second job. I am resigning today, effective immediately.
- Driving my oldest all over kingdom come, as you usually do on a Saturday for a teen without a license.
- Listening to some scrapbooking related content
- Reading some scrapping blogs
- Clearing off my work table, and
- Scrapping! It may be paper, it may be digital. I’m not sure yet what I plan to do. But I will post the nicest pieces later.
I am so excited to be back in the game!!!